[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp-topten] Dinis Cruz - Defamation

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sat Dec 21 09:51:41 UTC 2013

Michael,

I agree. The emails with subjects:
- Re: [Owasp-topten] Dinis Cruz - Defamation
- Re: [Owasp-topten] Lack of Respect Shown by Dinis Cruz

are off-topic to the "Top-Ten" project and need to be moved to another
list.
The governance list could be a place to do this. We might even consider
to create a mailing-list "disputes" or "complaints" for this purpose (if
the purpose of the governance list does not fit).

I would suggest to explicitly ask Christian to move his discussion to
the appropriate list ("governance" or a new "disputes"/"complaints"
list) and if he does not comply, moderate his emails in topten and
eventually discard off-topic emails to the Top-Ten list.

Please note: I am making no judgement on the validity of the claims and
allegations, only on the procedure.

Best regards, Tobias