[Owasp-board] meeting with the board at AppSecAsiaPac in Japan - what format would you recommend?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Dec 19 04:16:03 UTC 2013

+1 I'll see you there and am happy to support a townhall meeting in Japan.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Dec 18, 2013, at 12:40 PM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
wrote:

>Do we want to have an open "townhall" meeting / meeting with board
members at AppSecAsiaPac in Japan?

Definitely!

I prefer option A as well. We may want to put out a call for questions too.
That way we can have any additional information prepared and ready.

-Michael

Hi all,