[Owasp-board] Whistleblower for 2014

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Dec 18 21:56:31 UTC 2013

I'd rather have a group do this. I'm happy to do the documentation and
grunt work, but I vote that Dennis, Josh and I all take on this role.
We can set up an email alias that all three of us can get a copy of,
or I can give out my number for those who want direct contact.

These kinds of situations are tough! I'd like a few folks, and often
the entire board, to have visibility into these situations.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode