[Owasp-board] Whistleblower for 2014

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Wed Dec 18 21:48:32 UTC 2013

If your are serious, then  I am seriously flattered. However nobody
could be more biased than the co-founder. I am a living breathing
conflict of interest. :)

In all seriousness Jim is a far better candidate than I, and an
ombudsman is the right answer. Do we require an interim officer until
such time as we can afford or require ombudsman services? Because that
would be an entirely different matter...

Cheers,

Dennis