[Owasp-board] 2014 Board Meeting Dates

Bil Corry bil.corry at owasp.org
Wed Dec 18 10:11:30 UTC 2013

I was looking at the BoD attendance for 2013:

https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZ9zE0hx0LNdG5uRzNYZE8ycDFabnBWNkU4SFpwREE

I noticed the Staff attends regularly, are they required to attend these Saturday meetings?

As for the AppSec meetings, the board meeting at AppSecEU was on Monday, but the conference wasn't until Thursday.  As a community member, I would have attended but couldn't justify flying out Monday, then spending several days in Hamburg waiting for the conference to start.  Can the board meeting occur the day before, during, or the day after the actual AppSec conference?

- Bil