[Owasp-board] 2014 Board Meeting Dates

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Dec 17 19:13:36 UTC 2013

I have no strong feelings either way between short meetings and long
ones. And will do my best to accommodate them. Personally I would
actually think that a combination of shorter more frequent calls and
longer meetings would possibly be the best and most effective way, but
that is only my personal opinion.

Regarding schedule and the previous vote:
I am open to take the 2013 board's vote as a recommendation.
However, the final authority over the schedule of our meetings in 2014
shall clearly rest with the board on duty in 2014. So if a majority of
people would prefer or need a different timing, I would like to hear
about it.

Depending on these voices, we as the board might also consider trying
the quarterly model and adjust the timing after a few months if we find
it not adequate.

And finally: Whatever we decide, I would like to call all board members
for a maximum of understanding and tolerance of each other's different
circumstances and everyone making that extra effort making the board
work. There will be sacrifices for all of us in the name of our board
duty and the different scheduling options and I would like to see all of
us sharing that burden equally and together.

Best wishes, Tobias