[Owasp-board] 2014 Board Meeting Dates

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Dec 17 19:00:39 UTC 2013

I have requested access to the document.  Please approve.

I strongly disagree with your recommendation.  It is based on a vote that
took place when 3 out of 7 of the Board members weren't even able to
participate.  That's not even a quorum amongst the current Board.  I
believe that the dates should be decided as a group with the participation
of the full group of Board members who will be subject to the dates.  It is
unfair to enforce a 3/4 attendance policy based on dates and days that were
not agreed to in advance.  With each new Board, we should be re-evaluating
several many factors to ensure that our selected dates and times are good
for everybody:

1) The day of the week.
2) The time of the day.
3) The duration of the meeting.

If we can't get a quorum agreeing to these factors, then there is no point
in having a meeting as nothing can be voted on.

~josh