[Owasp-board] 2014 Board Meeting Dates

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Dec 17 18:08:06 UTC 2013

Unless we have a large group that wants to dramatically change our approach
I recommend we stay with our unanimous vote from the board meeting. I
recognize that people have other things going on in life, we all do, and
the decision to volunteer time towards an OWASP board role is no small
commitment. The goal of scheduling the meetings for all of 2014 is so we
can plan and accommodate these important meetings.

I'll start a doodle with several options for us to evaluate. We'll need to
agree on dates that can accommodate everyone with the understanding that
attendance (in person or virtual) is required at 3 of 4 meetings.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates
Chair, Global Board