[Owasp-board] No meeting next monday - need to decide on meeting dates for 2014

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Dec 17 12:55:04 UTC 2013

Sure.  If you were always 100% booked it could.  Likewise, it will always
take that time away from my family and force me to cancel recurring lessons
for my kids that I've already got planned.  I've got two days a week to
spend with my family.  You've got 5 days to work.  Regardless, I'm willing
to compromise, but will not do two 6hr Sat meetings.  One would be hard
enough to explain.

~josh