[Owasp-board] No meeting next monday - need to decide on meeting dates for 2014

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Dec 17 05:45:57 UTC 2013

Will not be impacting me for next year anymore, but just explaining my
rationale for supporting Saturday meetings.
One of my reasons was to not take too much "billable" time away from people
on the board that still have a "day-job".
But you will have to find a right balance with the new/old board members.
Your biggest challenge will be time (zones)

regards

Seba