[Owasp-board] No meeting next monday - need to decide on meeting dates for 2014

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Dec 17 02:12:56 UTC 2013

Seems kinda crappy that the old board decides the duration and days that
the new board will meet.  I'd like to propose a new vote amongst the new
board in order to determine whether this is still the most convenient for
everyone.

Personally, I have no issue with 6 hr meetings if its during the work
week.  I also have no issue with shorter meetings if they are on the
weekend.  I take issue with the combination as it takes significant time
away from my family and I already have things scheduled for my children on
Saturdays.