[Owasp-board] No meeting next monday - need to decide on meeting dates for 2014

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Dec 17 00:28:30 UTC 2013

It's not just me. This was voted on during the board meeting at Europe. 6
hr meetings provide time to get stuff done. The consensus was that each
year the board would plan the events for the following year. They would be
on Saturdays or in some cases week days to align with AppSec events.

Vote was aug 19 - https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes

Regarding the selected dates, 3 out of 4 are good, but I can't do the June
27 date.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates