[Owasp-board] No meeting next monday - need to decide on meeting dates for 2014

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Dec 16 18:07:04 UTC 2013

If we were only doing 1-2 hours once a month, then Saturday would probably
be fine, but since it seemed that Michael really wanted to go for longer
meetings once a quarter, I would much prefer to do these during the week
where it does not impact the limited amount of time I have with my family.

~josh