[Owasp-board] Member Nation Portal

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sat Dec 14 19:48:07 UTC 2013

I just learned from the vendor that:

100% of our application (back end and portals) are built on Salesforce who guarantees their security and reliability ( <http://www.trust.salesforce.com> www.trust.salesforce.com).

Now I don’t know if that means they can’t introduce an XSS into their portal that is exposed by Salesforce to the world, for example, but I suspect it makes it less likely. And we already trust Salesforce today, so at this point I would certainly think it’s ‘good enough’.

-Dave

sarah.baso at owasp.org
+1.312.869.2779 <tel:%2B1.312.869.2779>

--