[Owasp-board] Budget: request for information

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Dec 9 16:46:57 UTC 2013

Tobias -
These numbers are under "Finance" in my report:

   -

   P & L Summary:
   -

      Current available cash (US & EU) - $165,628.04
      -

      Current balance of funds owed to chapters (US & EU) - $243,180.04
      -

      Current balance of funds owed to projects (US & EU) $38,944.71
      - Total fund in bank (US & EU) - $549,820.70

So - while we have $549,820.70 currently in our bank accounts, all is ring
fenced except for $165,628.04.

Board travel expenses - Report as of end of Q3
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZ9zE0hx0LNdEhPdm1tbnN2VG9YNEdScUJRblAtVWc&usp=sharing#gid=0

Still working on reconciling accounts after AppSec USA, but can try to have
most of it by next week. I think it will be under the $20,000 budgeted for
Board Travel in 2013.

Sarah

--
Executive Director