[Owasp-board] Funding - board travel budget

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Dec 8 05:17:51 UTC 2013

PS: I will be at AppSec Japan 2014 and will cover my own expenses.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Dec 7, 2013, at 6:50 PM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org> wrote:

Our plan with global appsecs is to send a single board member and opt for a
closer board member unless there are other factors to consider.

For AppSec APAC my understanding is the conference has selected key note
speakers that are also board members. In this situation the keynote travel
costs are covered per any funding planning by the conference (e.g. from
conference funds vs foundation budget for board travel).

If for some reason this is not correct then we should discuss further.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates
Chair, Global Board