[Owasp-board] Member Nation Portal

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Thu Dec 5 11:50:36 UTC 2013

Sarah,

I've checked the tool and indeed looks impressive. There are a few
questions that will appreciate your clarification:

- Does the platform support internationalisation? Eg. Would members in
Asia/Latin America be able to use it?

- Does it handle payments for conferences, memberships, etc? If so, is it
PCI-DSS certified to accept payments?

- Eoin's point about escrow... would it be possible to pay in monthly
installments? This could limit our liability if they go busted.

- Regarding the protection of our data... do they have an certications such
as ISO27001/SAS70?

Thanks,
Fabio