[Owasp-board] Member Nation Portal

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Dec 5 09:47:34 UTC 2013

If there is no escrow...
Lets say we spend 40K and the service is terminated / company folds etc etc
do we have any protection?
Does the system have adequate protection of our data also? Security of our
data? SLA/availability, access to our data if they company folds.
These are common questions when outsourcing services to SaaS and COTS
solutions.

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary