[Owasp-board] Member Nation Portal

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Dec 5 00:28:19 UTC 2013

Eoin -

Regarding the training - I understand your question/concern, but my point
was not that $1400 is not worthwhile to deliver a training to 300-400
people.  My question was whether we need to pay to have you come and do it
- that is, can we still give a free training and pay $0 by using someone
that is local or already planning on being at the event.  I think your
response and reasoning that you would like to be part of the team
delivering the training that you developed and put together is more than
reasonable.

In terms of the experience for members - yes, it should be a notably more
easy and streamlined experience.

Is the service in escrow? No.  How can we guarantee long term savings?  By
sticking with this model (and committing to not changing software/systems
for the next several years).

Sarah

--
Executive Director