[Owasp-board] Member Nation Portal

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Dec 5 00:13:05 UTC 2013

Interesting idea, but one question: So we are happy to spend $60k on a portal but have an issue financing and supporting the mission and funding the expenses associated with free donated training to 300-400 people at RSA($1400)?

If we can actually save $25k per annum that makes sense..Will the experience be notable for members? Will it really be easier to participate with OWASP.

Is the service in escrow? So we can guarantee the long term savings?

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988