[Owasp-board] Wiki Clean Up

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Dec 3 23:59:40 UTC 2013

Very cool. So based on our conversation earlier today, we have one potential "wiki cleanup" rule:

1) Err on the side of deleting old and zero-content pages when you can. When necessary, do a redirect to new content instead of a delete using the formal wiki redirect hash command.

As more pop up I'll collect these to help guide wiki cleanup volunteers.

Cheers,
Jim