[Owasp-board] Action Items from Board Meeting

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Aug 27 13:18:17 UTC 2013

Eoin -
Any update on this?  Since there are some changes that will effect the
election candidates (number of seats to be filled this year as well as well
as meeting obligations for candidates) I would like to make sure we get
this posted as soon as possible.  If you don't have time, please send me
the meeting notes and I can take care of it).

Thanks!
Sarah Baso

--
Executive Director