[Owasp-board] OWASP-CHINA invite you to speak at Beijing Conference in Sep 24, 2013

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Aug 26 21:03:25 UTC 2013

Hi Christian -

The Membership Revocation terms are listed here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership_Revocation and the link is sited
on the About OWASP Page under Code of Ethics:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_The_Open_Web_Application_Security_Project#Code_of_Ethics

You are not able to speak at the China event due to this clause: "A revoked
member is disqualified from participating in OWASP CFPs and from speaking
at a Global or regional AppSec conference as well as chapter meetings for a
period not less than 24 months."  Additionally, although it is not
explicitly stated, it would follow accordingly that we will not approve a
funding request out of  the OWASP Foundation accounts or chapter accounts
under the circumstances of a membership revocation.

Regards,
Sarah Baso
--
Executive Director