[Owasp-board] OWASP Website Speed

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Aug 20 15:17:38 UTC 2013

Matt -
Could you give us an update on where you are with this?

I know you made the following change last week: Increase the server to an 8
GB server from a 4 GB.  It will, not surprisingly, double the price from
~175.20/month to ~350.40/month but we'll also go from 2 CPUs to 4 CPUs.
 After the caching changes, it appears the bottle neck is CPU so that
should really help.  There is still a big issue with the load time
(although some improvement from when we last talked).

Thanks,
Sarah

--
Executive Director