[Owasp-board] Invitation to present at the September SSCA Forum

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Aug 13 19:14:36 UTC 2013

Thanks for the invite -- will check with the team and see who/we have in the region that can support that request.

I do believe that we have a united effort in the upcoming AppSecUSA conference that will bring together commercial and critical infastructure, in Time Square NYC, Nov 18th-21st details: http://www.appsecusa.org

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan CISSP, C|EH
International Board of Directors
OWASP Foundation