[Owasp-board] Hamburg Meeting

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Aug 12 19:28:38 UTC 2013

Sure... like I said, just let me know what you all prefer.  I think that
more than 10 min in a lecture area is needed for community input though -
so maybe a separate time/space for facetime with community members that
want to have a discussion about OWASP or are particularly interested in
details of the org?

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation