[Owasp-board] Hamburg Meeting

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Aug 12 19:24:29 UTC 2013

Ok - For the record - I am fine with doing the talk, but I also think we
need to make sure there is an open community time at the conference for
input to the board/community discussion.  Can we get that on the schedule
and publish for whoever is interested?  We could have this instead of the
presentation or in addition to... I am open.

Sarah

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation