[Owasp-board] Hamburg Meeting

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Aug 12 15:26:07 UTC 2013

Yep, I suggest that Sarah and staff give the talk on statistics. I suggest
only one speaker (for the most part) since the time slot is brief. This
talk as it stands today is about operations.

If we were going to do a "board talk" we should not be talking about
operations since it's no longer our wheelhouse. Board should be talking
about vision, which we are still evolving.

So perhaps change "board talk" to "staff talk" for Germany and beyond. I
think it's good to continue de-focusing on the board and focus more in
terms of putting our staff "up front".

Also, Seba was talking about the closed board meeting, not the board talk.
I think we are mixing topics here Eoin.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Aug 12, 2013, at 11:12 AM, Owasp <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

+1

(Says he who gets little response to any email or suggestion)....

Again,

Sarah to present OWASP preso. Maybe with Kate if she's there?
It's not a board address anymore, rather an executive debrief..

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988

On 12 Aug 2013, at 16:06, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

I assume the room is only big enough for us.
Can't we simply open up the conference call to everybody who is interested
in participating?

regards

Seba