[Owasp-board] Hamburg Meeting

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Aug 12 15:21:14 UTC 2013

That is my preference (open). I'm ok with only broadcasting or recording
the meeting so folks can listen in, but I'm not ok with a fully closed
meeting unless it's personnel issues.

I know this is a pain sometimes, but it's critical that the board operate
in a transparent manner. Transparency is one of main pillars towards
establishing and maintaining trust with the staff and community at large.
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Aug 12, 2013, at 11:06 AM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

I assume the room is only big enough for us.
Can't we simply open up the conference call to everybody who is interested
in participating?

regards

Seba