[Owasp-board] Board presentation for Germany

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Aug 12 01:04:05 UTC 2013

They look like they could use some sexing up again. I have better wasp
pictures now as well. I don't have edit rights anymore, nor do I have
the time for AppSec EU; but I want to have them looking shit hot for NY
if there are no objections.

On 11 Aug 2013, at 16:25, Jim Manico wrote:

> Sarah,
>
> I am updating the Google Docs board presentation right now.
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZgY25F0F7QgScMlB1X7LAa70LtyJql8XqcYdR4suPUo/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Here are the current (old) statistics:
>
> PageViews: 800,000
> Unique Visitors per Month: 250,000
> Active Projects: 140
> Downloads per Month: 15,000
> Active Chapter: 190
> Mailing lists participants: 36,000
> Governments and Industry Citations: 88
> Academic Supporters: 56
> Paid Corporate Sponsors: 57
> Paid Members: 1906
> Employees: 6
> Global Conferences: 4
>
> ... and here is my update based on you and Kelly's latest August
> roll-up report (and other sources). I need help answering the items
> here that start with a ***.
>
> *** PageViews: ???
> *** Unique Visitors per Month: ???
> Active Projects: 168
> *** Downloads per Month: ???
> Active Chapter: 198
> *** Mailing lists participants: ???
> *** Governments and Industry Citations: ??? (I think keep this at 88?)
> *** Academic Supporters: ???
> Paid Corporate Sponsors: 61
> Paid Members: 1943
> Employees: 6
> *** Global Conferences: 4 (Is this right? I think 4 is the right # for
> 2013)
>
> Cool? Thanks for your help on this.
>
> Aloha,
> Jim
>
> PS: I also updated the notes on slide one to say "UPDATED AUGUST 11".

[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a
meeting](http://goo.gl/8sPIy).

     Unless someone like you...cares a whole awful lot...
     nothing is going to get better...It's not."
                                             -- The Lorax