[Owasp-board] Board presentation for Germany

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Aug 11 23:25:36 UTC 2013

Sarah,

I am updating the Google Docs board presentation right now. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZgY25F0F7QgScMlB1X7LAa70LtyJql8XqcYdR4suPUo/edit?usp=sharing

Here are the current (old) statistics:

PageViews: 800,000
Unique Visitors per Month: 250,000
Active Projects: 140
Downloads per Month: 15,000
Active Chapter: 190
Mailing lists participants: 36,000
Governments and Industry Citations: 88
Academic Supporters: 56
Paid Corporate Sponsors: 57
Paid Members: 1906
Employees: 6
Global Conferences: 4

... and here is my update based on you and Kelly's latest August roll-up report (and other sources). I need help answering the items here that start with a ***.

*** PageViews: ???
*** Unique Visitors per Month: ???
Active Projects: 168
*** Downloads per Month: ???
Active Chapter: 198
*** Mailing lists participants: ???
*** Governments and Industry Citations: ??? (I think keep this at 88?)
*** Academic Supporters: ???
Paid Corporate Sponsors: 61
Paid Members: 1943
Employees: 6
*** Global Conferences: 4 (Is this right? I think 4 is the right # for 2013)

Cool? Thanks for your help on this.

Aloha,
Jim

PS: I also updated the notes on slide one to say "UPDATED AUGUST 11".