[Owasp-board] Just an idea

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Aug 11 20:37:50 UTC 2013

That's a very astute observation, Ludovic. The "board talk" is
traditionally just a status of OWASP (something the staff is better
prepared to give). The board almost never gives a talk about what we are
planning for the future.

Good point. We should seriously consider this.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Aug 11, 2013, at 4:28 PM, Ludovic Petit <ludovic.petit at owasp.org> wrote:

+1!
Would be good, wise and appreciated to put the hosting staff up front.

However, the Board is the Board, and a presentation from the Board ought to
be done as well... when/if needed... but more important, to give an update
about THE strategy on a regular basis, imho.

@ the Board (with all my respect):  Sorry to send a stone in the water but
as far as i remember, i haven't seen any slide deck about the OWASP
Strategy from the Board for a while.

4 slides, 2/3 bullet points per slide, something short and clear would be
really appreciated, by all (including from individuals and Corporate asking
this for quite a long time).
I would also personally appreciate, as Chapter Leader ;-)

Ludovic