[Owasp-board] Board presentation for Germany

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Aug 11 17:40:08 UTC 2013

My suggestion is, let Coates do it. It's not reasonable for 6 people to
split a 30 minute presentation not to mention time for Q/A. The rest of us
can stand there and look pretty.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Aug 11, 2013, at 12:40 PM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi Jim,

sorry for the short email, should have explained better.
What I mean is:
thanks for updating the slide deck by Monday 19-Aug.
We can then review/update the slide deck together during the board meeting
in Hamburg and decide who will present which slide during the actual
presentation.

ok for you?

regards

Seba