[Owasp-board] Board presentation for Germany

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Aug 11 16:40:29 UTC 2013

Hi Jim,

sorry for the short email, should have explained better.
What I mean is:
thanks for updating the slide deck by Monday 19-Aug.
We can then review/update the slide deck together during the board meeting
in Hamburg and decide who will present which slide during the actual
presentation.

ok for you?

regards

Seba