[Owasp-board] Discussion - Strategic Goals for 2013

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Apr 30 20:49:55 UTC 2013

Agreed. I am working on that now - but wanted to make sure I knew what the
board sees as the priorities first.

The only question I have is related to the 3 carry-over goals from last
year: Build the OWASP Platform, Expand Communication Channels, and
Financial Stability.  Is there a particular focus or direction you would
like to see us moving in that is different from last year?  I definitely
think there is plenty of room for continued growths in these areas - it is
important for the staff and the community to understand any particular
objectives the board has related to these goals.

Thanks,
Sarah

--
Executive Director