[Owasp-board] Discussion - Strategic Goals for 2013

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Apr 30 20:33:34 UTC 2013

Board -
Can I consider the goals listed here final?
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1EAbDdWADLzoJ8tEDMlZuA-x1HqsxGRHOHeDnzFXZu10/edit

It seems from the thread that Michael, Jim, Seba, and Dave have given there
ok.  Tom and Eoin, good for you too?  Any final comments?

Thanks,

Sarah

--
Executive Director