[Owasp-board] Fwd: BrightTalk - OWASP partnership

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Apr 25 13:33:57 UTC 2013

Guys,
Is this worth our time, given the negative feedback?
Seba + Jim = No
Eoin = Yes
Dave?
Tom?
Michael?

Sarah what are your thoughts?

Id like to keep this professional and respond with a firm answer in a
timely manner.
They also partner with the ISF (another Non profit):
https://www.securityforum.org/

foldendorf at brighttalk.com
Twitter: @BrightTALK <http://twitter.com/brighttalk>    LinkedIn: Fabian
Oldendorf <http://www.linkedin.com/in/fabianoldendorf> Facebook:
facebook.com/BrightTALK <http://www.facebook.com/BrightTALK>
The contents of this email are confidential and intended for the recipients
only. In the event that you have received this email by accident please
return it to the sender, or send to info at brighttalk.com
Attend the BrightTALK
Academy<http://academy.brighttalk.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=footer&utm_campaign=communication>
learn more about webinar and video best practices.