[Owasp-board] Discussion - Strategic Goals for 2013

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Apr 25 22:53:29 UTC 2013

At the very least, please loop me or Eoin in anytime to help with a corporate sponsorship. Don't ask permission, just do it! :)

I'm sure the others would be glad to help as well.

This is really a core part of our "job" as board members! :)

Also, before we make this next push, I'd really like to see us add "tiers" of corporate sponsors so we can ask for bigger dollars in a fair way.

Aloha,
Jim