[Owasp-board] Organizational Change and the OWASP Staff

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Wed Apr 17 15:05:26 UTC 2013

Hello Michael and Board Members,

I am making an amendment to the time options. Please see below, and let me
know if you can make it during the preferred time slot. I hope to create a
meeting invite for us all by the end of today.

Option1:Monday, April 22 - 11am EDT

Option2: Monday, April 22 - 6pm EDT

Option3: Wednesday, April 24 - 12 Noon EDT *(This time is preferred). *

Option4: Wednesday, April 24 - 6pm EDT

Thank you,

SG

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Samantha Groves <samantha.groves at owasp.org