[Owasp-board] Organizational Change and the OWASP Staff

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Tue Apr 16 19:06:15 UTC 2013

Hello Michael and Board Members,

Below are 4 different time options we are suggesting for our meeting. We
have several staff members traveling this week. Next week is a better
option for all of us.

Option1:Monday, April 22 - 11am EDT

Option2: Monday, April 22 - 6pm EDT

Option3: Wednesday, April 24 - 11am EDT *(This time is preferred). *

Option4: Wednesday, April 24 - 6pm EDT

Please let me know what your preference is, and I will set up a meeting in
our calendars.

Thank you,

Samantha G.

--