[Owasp-board] Potential Next Generation OWASP Project Guidelines

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Apr 16 10:16:44 UTC 2013

Michael moved this to Google docs so we can comment line by line. I agree
with you Eoin. :)

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Apr 16, 2013, at 4:28 AM, Eoin Keary <eoinkeary at gmail.com> wrote:

Lets discuss this line by line.
We need to do this properly and not rush.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988

On 15 Apr 2013, at 19:42, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org> wrote:

Jim,

Thanks for proposing this. I recently created a shared google doc (editable
by board & viewable by world) for us to add proposals for discussion. I
think this will be an effective way for us to both discuss and keep track
of proposals so they aren't lost in a see of email.

Would you be willing to discuss there in the google doc?
Direct Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17h6BrV6an_UtcF6VHZsWNKqfW1JGE5pu_yVIWC2ilI8/edit?usp=sharing

Shared Folder Link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxSfMVkfLvslVXdvUFV3NkxucWc&usp=sharing

On the wiki page I added a quick mention at the top that this new policy is
under discussion and linked to the google doc.
*This policy is in draft and under discussion with the OWASP board -
current notes and discussion can be found
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17h6BrV6an_UtcF6VHZsWNKqfW1JGE5pu_yVIWC2ilI8/edit?usp=sharing>

*
Thanks,
Michael*