[Owasp-board] Organizational Change and the OWASP Staff

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Apr 16 02:38:49 UTC 2013

Jim and all,

I think we're hitting the limits of email (easy to typo or get lines
crossed).

As we've said consistently, the executive director role was specifically
created out of it's need for OWASP. When filling this role we first looked
internally for the right candidate. As we all know, we found one. Sarah was
the right fit. Had we not found an internal candidate we would have
conducted an external search. Either way, OWASP needed to grow with an
executive director.

Looking forward to a chat to discuss any concerns, ideas, thoughts, etc.

Thanks!
Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc