[Owasp-board] Organizational Change and the OWASP Staff

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Mon Apr 15 23:40:40 UTC 2013

Thank you for your support and apology, Michael. However, if we are to
discuss this over the phone, I feel it is only fair that Kelly and Alison
be involved as well. We all helped draft this letter to the board with our
concerns, and I wouldn't feel right talking about this without including
them in the discussion. How would you feel about that?

Thank you,

SG

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*****