[Owasp-board] Organizational Change and the OWASP Staff

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Apr 15 23:27:39 UTC 2013

Samantha,

I'm sorry to hear that there was confusion. I'd like to work with you to
understand the specific items that you mentioned so we can be sure to
address those items moving forward.

Through this process we specifically wanted to make sure our operations
team felt looped in. I spoke with Kate before the board meeting where the
position was proposed and voted upon and also ensured that the announcement
of Sarah accepting this new role was first sent to the operations team
before we sent it publicly. You definitely have my apology if there was
still an element of feeling "out of the loop" as it was certainly not
intended.

Would you be free in the next few days to chat over skype on this item?
While we could continue over email, it seems that a quick chat is usually
much more effective to talk through any concerns.

Thanks,

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc