[Owasp-board] Tweets about ED position

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sat Apr 13 19:55:41 UTC 2013

Jim and board,

I took a look at the tweets. You captured things well there.  Thanks!

We have thousands of involved individuals with OWASP. People have a variety
of opinions on what OWASP should be and how it should operate. It's only
natural for there to be differing opinions on critical decisions. This of
course is where an elected board comes into play with the responsibility of
seeing the whole picture and making tough decisions on what's best for
OWASP.

I'll jump onto the thread and clarify the facts so people are speaking with
the right info. As always, everything we have is public and the board call
is a great place for people to jump in if they want to discuss in real time.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc