[Owasp-board] Tweets about ED position

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sat Apr 13 19:07:42 UTC 2013

If an org hires a director we look for the most qualified person. Eg. Sarah.
She knows the org, works rate is high, legal expert etc.
Do we actually think we should vote for an exec director or ask the world if anyone would like the job given we looked internally and found a suitable person?
What we did was best for the organisation. We can stand by the decision. Michael can you address the community such that this issue does not fester and we can explain our MO and approach used.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988