[Owasp-board] Corporate Sponsor and Advertising Change

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Apr 12 20:28:42 UTC 2013

I moved this to a google doc so we could have a more effective discussion
on the idea. Please add your thoughts or "questions that we need answers to"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hh5DWHv_yki-PsU7QS043fDJ_hecjW9jO-z-a_dUeqM/edit?usp=sharing

Google doc is viewable by anyone and editable by board and sarah

-Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc