[Owasp-board] IT Director

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Oct 31 21:48:07 UTC 2012

I agree 100%. Matt can also choose to withdrawal from the board early if
the need is pressing. I think waiting until Jan 1 is best though.

--
Jim Manico
(808) 652-3805

On Oct 31, 2012, at 1:45 PM, Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org> wrote:

I guess I assumed ( maybe incorrectly) that we would wait until Jan 1-
otherwise we will be in violation of section 3.11 of the bylaws.

This is an important separation of duties that I recommend that we adhere
to.

Sarah

On Oct 31, 2012, at 12:34 PM, Dave Wichers <dave.wichers at owasp.org> wrote:

I thought of that. We could wait until Jan 1 to implement the paid portion
of this activity as he will then not be a board member anymore.

I think that might be a good idea.

-Dave