[Owasp-board] Fwd: IT Director

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Oct 31 19:24:04 UTC 2012

We don't have any current policy that prohibits leaders from being paid. If
there is a need, budget, and we follow the correct process then this is a
possibility.  That said, we don't have many scenarios that fall into the
potential for pay.  Project reboot funds are eligible for a variety of
uses; however, I haven't seen many (if any) that are paying leaders.  The
official job openings are another opportunity - just like the one we're
discussing here.

As you (Martin) correctly emphasize, we need to follow standard processes
and the "O" in all our practices.

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc
michael-coates.blogspot.com