[Owasp-board] IT Director

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Oct 31 18:17:55 UTC 2012

There is nothing that stops a non-profit in paying staff administrative fees. This was a choice of owasp board not a tax code issue Martin.

If Rackspace is cool with its employee being paid as a part time job for support as a side project great - we have a guy on the inside of where we are hosted ++

as we adjust the model with a incentivized task list placing a bounty of "o" points or cold hard cash is a new area for owasp to tackle but with good debate we will figure out a balance.

Tom Brennan
973-202-0122